Weare, New Hampshire
1.8

ATTN; Owners and Managers of "FabPrettyDress", Coco, Mark, Hanna, and Nate:

Dear Nate and associates, I am sorry, we will never order another dress or any other item from your company or its affiliates again. Apparently you, and your associates also, do not understand English. This is the note sent from Hanna when we inquired about the length. What part of this Do You Not Understand? When someone say's "please do not worry" I take that as a contract, God said to man, let your yes be yes and your no be no………………………….

>>> Hi, Thanks for your reply. We will inform our factory about the dress length. Please do not worry. Have a good day.

>>> Best regards,

>>> Hanna

Your disrespect of this understanding is unacceptable.. AND you have total disregard in admitting that the fault is with YOUR people in this matter. I pray this is not the standard of business ALL of you support.

Good Day……………………………………….

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dress alteration and associated monetary loss in the amount of $375. Fabprettydress needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress alteration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fabprettydress.

Had an Experience with Fabprettydress?

Comments

#1120114

As much as I understand that people ordering over a website may not know all details, or understand that formalwear is normally ordered in a larger size and then tailored to fit - the response from the owner "Hanna" is unacceptable.

I came on this website to be proactive before ordering.I was worried because so many "positive" reviews were written in broken English.

Highly doubt you have so many customers in the US buying formal dresses who do not even come close to speaking proper English.

Hanna's response and her tone have convinced me to never order from them.That's not customer service on the American level