Lorain, Ohio

I also had a terrible experience with the dress I ordered.First of all, it was so small I could not zip it.

However, before I even tried it on, I noticed the color of the top and bottom did not match. The top was a kelly green while the body of the dress was an olive green. It was supposed to be dark green. Terrible!

Customer service will not refund your money no matter what, and will tell you that YOU measured wrong and that the color is correct. Take my word for it, this is not a company you want to do business with. I am out more than the $125.00 I paid for this unacceptable dress.

I have a dress I cannot and would not wear.I hope I can save someone else the frustration of losing their money.

Review about: Fabprettydress Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Sneaky customer service, Difficulty of returning an item for refund, Customer service and color difference of item, Did not fit.

Had an Experience with Fabprettydress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more