I also had a terrible experience with the dress I ordered.First of all, it was so small I could not zip it.

However, before I even tried it on, I noticed the color of the top and bottom did not match. The top was a kelly green while the body of the dress was an olive green. It was supposed to be dark green. Terrible!

Customer service will not refund your money no matter what, and will tell you that YOU measured wrong and that the color is correct. Take my word for it, this is not a company you want to do business with. I am out more than the $125.00 I paid for this unacceptable dress.

I have a dress I cannot and would not wear.I hope I can save someone else the frustration of losing their money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fabprettydress. The most disappointing about fabprettydress dress from Fabprettydress was sneaky customer service, difficulty of returning an item for refund and customer service and color difference of item Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabprettydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fabprettydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fabprettydress?

Comments