I suggest not to order anything they have I ordered a pant suit for 157.00 it was 2 sizes too small cant alter replied to 14 emails trying to get a refund or even pay stocking fees I got nothing in return just stuck with it.The color is not correct nor is the sewing on the arms and the shoulder width is short.

I spoke with customer service to make sure I was getting and measuring correctly and he said no worries. I measure like they did off there sight and even went up a size to make sure for adjustments. I will NEVER order again and I will tell everyone every chance I get. The beading on it was poor nothing like the picture and I needed it for mother of the groom.

And now I ve wasted time and money I don't have.I suggest don't go there it comes from china.With no way to return unless they say so.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of will not do refund and product is poor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "made too short and i used measurements on there webpage" of fabprettydress dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $147. Fabprettydress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fabprettydress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fabprettydress.

Had an Experience with Fabprettydress?

Comments