Los Olivos, California

I thought I had researched this company before purchasing.I should have known better when all the reviews were so superlative.

UGG. I purchased a size 6 dress for Mother of the Groom....I am a standard size 6; the dress online looked absolutely stunning. Again, I should have known...when the color looked sage/gray and it arrived BROWN, and the bodice is totally tiny that I couldn't zip it (I wear a 4-6 usually) and on top of that, the fabric is cheesy...that's what you get for $129!!! I have tried to get my 50% return back on it (minus shipping) but they tell me to sell it to someone else myself.

Their customer service is nonexistent and they will not budge. Hey, $62 is not a big deal, but at this point it is a matter of principle. So, I hope this will deter at least one poor soul from experiencing what I have. I believe these dresses are constructed off shore which means very little overhead.

As a business person I certainly would think $62 was worth keeping someone from writing a negative review and I probably wouldn't have taken the time to do this because I see myself as partially to blame for poor research.Good luck!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $129. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fabprettydress. The most disappointing about fabprettydress dress from Fabprettydress was product quality, customer service and color difference of item and promises they cannot keep Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabprettydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fabprettydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fabprettydress?

Comments