Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.2

Ordered the dress on the left, I was assured that this was the dress I would receive in a live chat.When I received the dress the dress i got is pictured on the right.

I sent them a email stating that I was not happy with the dress I received, they asked why I told them the dresses are not the same, she then asked me to send pictures. I sent the pictures (both below), and she just said I looked beautiful and hoped I would keep the dress.

I told her I did not want the dress and asked her how to return, she said the dress was made as I asked with the material I selected.I asked again how to send it back and a gentlemen emailed me back, (mind you it takes 2 days to get back an email) he said its not refundable because it was custom made, had no answer for the dresses not being the same

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dress from Fabprettydress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Fabprettydress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i was mis led and item not as pictured. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabprettydress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fabprettydress?

Comments

#1120111

The dress you ordered is super cute - definately the dress you received is not the same.The only thing the same is that it is red.

The lace trim on the dress from the website has beautiful lace where the one you received looks like they took a strip of lace and tacked it on.

I'm glad I did some checking on this company.Although all the comments for the dress I'm looking to buy - all reviews were in broken English from people claiming to live in the US

Are you blind? A dress will never be able to fix that. You need a surgeon.