SCAM fabprettydress.com

13 of 33 Fabprettydress reviews

Ordered the dress on the left, I was assured that this was the dress I would receive in a live chat.When I received the dress the dress i got is pictured on the right.

I sent them a email stating that I was not happy with the dress I received, they asked why I told them the dresses are not the same, she then asked me to send pictures. I sent the pictures (both below), and she just said I looked beautiful and hoped I would keep the dress.

I told her I did not want the dress and asked her how to return, she said the dress was made as I asked with the material I selected.I asked again how to send it back and a gentlemen emailed me back, (mind you it takes 2 days to get back an email) he said its not refundable because it was custom made, had no answer for the dresses not being the same

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #725198

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fabprettydress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 33 Fabprettydress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 29 #1120111

The dress you ordered is super cute - definately the dress you received is not the same. The only thing the same is that it is red. The lace trim on the dress from the website has beautiful lace where the one you received looks like they took a strip of lace and tacked it on.
I'm glad I did some checking on this company. Although all the comments for the dress I'm looking to buy - all reviews were in broken English from people claiming to live in the US

0 0 Reply

Nov 07, 2015 #1059910

Are you blind? A dress will never be able to fix that. You need a surgeon.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.