Denver, Colorado

They sent me three outfits and two were flawed and easily seen even in photos.

They would not accept a return.

Please beware. I cannot express how negative this company is compared to others. You just assume that all are interested in good customer service and they are not - - they owe me $300 and I will never see that money and there is no address to respond to - -only a silly and ineffective "chat room" labeled customer service. It is a joke but an expensive joke.

Stop and do not order. I am looking for an international better business bureau location to alert the fraud.

I sent them photos of the frayed and flawed outfits thinking that would be the culmination of needing to return but their factory said "they looked good to them", therefore that is all they cared to know.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Difficulty of returning an item for refund, Not able to return flawed items.

Had an Experience with Fabprettydress?

Comments

Fraser, Michigan, United States #1311546

I wish I would of done my homework before ordering!I believe I have just been taken for $300!

You cannot email them (delivery failure), you cannot call them (no customer service #), my order has been "processing" for a month!

DHL tracking number does not exist!:(