Featured
1.8

I chose my dress.I ordered it in regency purple.

I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the dress pictured. I received the most hideous dress I've ever seen! They put hot pink, pepto bismol colored flowers all over this thing!! The dress looks nothing like the dress I ordered.

Everyone I show this dress to laughs and is shocked! They will not stand behind their work and will only offer a $18 'reimbursement'. Customer service is ONLY by email and is terrible.

Do not order from this website.I'm out $187!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sneaky customer service and nobody to actually speak with after you order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of fabprettydress dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $187. Fabprettydress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fabprettydress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fabprettydress.

Had an Experience with Fabprettydress?

Comments

Company is a scam. My wife ordered a $200.00 dress and it is at least three sizes too small even though she sent exact measurements. The company will not make good on a return.