Gramercy, Louisiana
1.6

Update by user Jun 04, 2015

I decided to keep the dress even though it does not fit.I will never deal with this company again.

The dress was made in China. Please be wary of who you order from on the internet. Definitely do not deal with fabprettydress (read their return policy if you do) which also goes by another name. The company offered me $10 towards tailoring the dress to fit me.

But tailoring it would actually cost me $40 thereabouts. I heard from my credit card company, but I decided it was not worth the headaches to go after this wretched company. I already got the runaround from the company, and I am tired of trying to deal with them. I will deal only with stateside, Amercian companies from now on.

JC Penney, Roamans, Woman Within, and Jessica London are the places I usually shop, and they are totally fair with returns.

Fabprettydress is taking advantage of foreigners, bottom line.They have some connection or other in London also.

Original review posted by user May 05, 2015

The dress I ordered did not fit.I tried to return it for a refund.

The company refused. Their return policy is unfair. I did not even know about it until after I got the item. They do not list an address or phone number on the website.

Their customer service representative does not speak English well. They only allow you to complain by email. This company is ridiculously unfair. I do not recommend them at all to anyone.

My dress came from China. The return address on the package was not clear.

I could not read it.Not satisfied at all!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "wrong size, no return possible" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $169. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fabprettydress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabprettydress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fabprettydress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fabprettydress?

Comments

I'm having the same problem no invoice came with my purchase and the dresses were awful one had no tag in it neither had a size in them neither fit and are ugly am out $178.00